Mini update:
Über CRB
Über CRB scheme has been scrapped by new government, which means I now have even less idea what I'm meant to be doing. But boss (Peter) is ON IT I think.
Please pray that everything becomes clear and that communications are good between the bureaucrats and us.
Networking
The way God has been putting me in contact with people so far has blown my mind! I was at the New Frontiers Leadership/Mobilise conference a couple of weeks back and met some of the Berlin Church Plant crew, which was so encouraging. Additionally, a friend of mine has put me in contact with a friend of his who will be in Berlin this coming academic year too.
Thank God for this and ask for more, and for good friendships in all the right places to develop!
Excitement!
I'm feeling so excited, every time I talk to people about what I'm going to be doing I realise more and more how cool it is. Praise God!
Please pray that God continues to prepare me practically, spiritually, emotionally...
No comments:
Post a Comment