From Reading to Berlin, and every disco I go in...
Oh wait.
(Rubbish) jokes aside, I just wanted to update you all that after a very friendly eurostar woman on the telephone I have booked my travel out to Berlin! Woohoo! So the 17th of August is no longer provisional, it's THE HOT DATE
Thank God for favour in getting the times I wanted!
Thinking:
I've been speaking to loads of people about my imminent trip and it's beginning to dawn on me that I SO need God to have a plan for this whole malarkey (especially the jump between teaching and some form of youth group), because I definitely don't have one.
So please please pray that
a) I don't go all Dr Evil and try to come up with some sort of weird master plan of my own
b) God makes his plans pretty clear
c) I can cope with the gaps (gaps that God seems to love) between me wanting to know what's what, and me actually finding out what's what. I.e. that I learn to trust Him a bit more. A lot more.

Now I'm sure you are just as impatient as I am for me to actually get to Germany so that I will have more on my plate than trying to link rubbish pop songs into the updates...
Cheers guys and girls, 'Be Blessed' as my German friends tend to put on their emails. I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment